Here is Alloy Steel Stamping Fasteners Parts Supplier talking about Product knowledge of fasteners and introduction of product standards.
If you have any idea about Stainless Steel Bolts And Nuts, welcome to contact us and discuss.
1. Bolt: A type of fastener consisting of a head and a screw (a cylinder with an external thread) that is to be fitted with a nut for fastening two parts with through holes. This type of connection is called a bolted connection. If the nut is unscrewed from the bolt, the two parts can be separated, so the bolt connection is a detachable connection.
2. Stud: A type of fastener that has no head and only has threads on both ends. When connecting, one end must be screwed into the part with the internally threaded hole, the other end is passed through the part with the through the hole, and then the nut is screwed, even if the two parts are fastened together as a whole. This type of connection is called a stud connection and is also a detachable connection. It is mainly used in the case where one of the connected parts has a large thickness, requires a compact structure, or is frequently used for disassembly, and should not be bolted.
3. Screw: It is also a kind of fastener consisting of two parts, head, and screw. It can be divided into three categories according to the purpose: machine screw set screw and special purpose screw. The machine screw is mainly used for a tightly threaded part and a tight connection with a part with a through hole. No need for a nut fit (this type of connection is called a screw connection and is also a detachable connection; Fitted with a nut for a secure connection between two parts with through holes.) The set screw is primarily used to secure the relative position between the two parts. Special purpose screws such as eyebolts are used for lifting parts.
4. Nut: With an internally threaded hole, the shape is generally flat hexagonal column shape, but also has a flat square column shape or a flat cylindrical shape. It is matched with bolts, studs or machine screws for fastening two parts. It becomes a whole.
5. Self-tapping screws: Similar to machine screws, but the threads on the screw are dedicated self-tapping screws. It is used to fasten and connect two thin metal members to make them integral. The holes need to be made in advance on the members. Since the screws have high hardness, they can be directly screwed into the holes of the members. Form a responsive internal thread. This form of connection is also a detachable connection.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.