The threaded rod is a cylinder having a spiral groove on the outer surface or a cone having a tapered spiral groove. The screw has different heads, a hexagonal screw, a large flat screw, a hexagon socket screw.
Threaded Rods have some requirements for materials:
It can be seen from the extrusion process that the screw works under high temperature, certain corrosion, strong wear and high torque. Therefore, the screw must:
(1) High temperature resistance, no deformation under high temperature;
(2) Wear resistance and long life;
(3) Corrosion resistant, the material is corrosive;
(4) High strength, and it can withstand high torque, high speed;
(5) Has good cutting performance;
(6) Residual stress after heat treatment is small, thermal deformation is small.