Here is Us Bolts Manufacturer talking about Bolt Strength Level.
If you have any idea about Mechanical Bolts, welcome to contact us and discuss.
Steel structure connection bolts have a strength rating of more than 10 grades of 3.6, 4.6, 4.8, 5.6, 6.8, 8.8, 9.8, 10.9, 12.9, etc.
The bolt strength grade number is composed of two parts, which represent the nominal tensile strength value and the yield ratio of the bolt material. For example, a bolt with a performance class of 4.6 means:
1. The nominal tensile strength of bolt material is up to 400MPa;
2. The yield ratio of the bolt material is 0.6;
3. The nominal yield strength of bolt material reaches 400×0.6=240MPa grade performance grade 10.9 high strength bolt. After heat treatment, the material can reach:
1. The nominal tensile strength of bolt material is up to 1000MPa;
2. The yield ratio of the bolt material is 0.9;
3. The nominal yield strength of the bolt material is 1000×0.9=900MPa
The meaning of the bolt strength grade is the internationally accepted standard. The bolts of the same performance grade have the same performance regardless of the difference between the material and the place of origin. Only the performance grade can be selected in the design. Strength grades The so-called 8.8 and 10.9 grades refer to bolts with shear stress ratings of 8.8 GPa and 10.9 Gpa.